A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Sunday 4 May 2014

A Happy Mistake

The above piece of work was created using texture paste through a harlequin stencil and then being over painted by fresco finish nougat acrylic paint as a base colour . Viva deco glitter paste was then put through a dot stencil which I then over painted with a black acrylic paint.
I had previously painted a sheet of white card with London night, vintage lace and mushroom from Paper Artsy Fresco Finish chalk acrylics. Then stamped a large clock face onto the card using archival black ink pad, and cut it out. 
I had an old piece of art work that I didn't like it was a texture piece through a cog template painted and brushed with treasure gold white fire I tore this up and applied this to the piece .
I finished it off with small cogs and a dial from my stash.

No comments: