- Stampendous stamps:- CRS5093 Cling Lilac stamp set.
- Stampendous embossing powders in chunky gold.
- Deco Art:- Weatherwood,
- Deco Art Media line fluid acrylics in the following colours Paynes grey, Burnt umber, Quinacridone gold, Prussian blue hue watered down.
- Brown and black antiquing cream mixed together.
- Crackle paint & texture sand.
- Seed beads & gems from my stash.
- Tando creative MDF Key.
Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Stampendous October Catty Ornate Vintage Key
Hi everyone Dee here with one of my Stampendous October Catty pieces
I used the lovely CRS5093 Cling Lilac stamp set.
Along with that I also used the lovely embossing enamels
which I then tripple embossed the butterfly's
from the Lilac stamp set.
Lots of lovely Deco Art products were used to create
the worn appearance of this piece.
Firstly I painted it with Paynes grey pior to dabbing on
weather wood randomly. Once dry I painted with the
Washes of prussian blue hue were then applied in very watery
form as this is a very powerful colour.
I used chunky embossing powder to age the key in certain
area's along with beads and antiquing cream.
Why not pop over to the Stampendous site
and see some of the teams peeks
at the new catelogue.