A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Monday 7 August 2017

Teal into Rust Canvas

I made this canvas using lots and lots of different technique's and crackle mediums
I used so many I can't remember what exactly I did. I do Know that it was 
all inspired by France papillon.
What I do remember was that I built it all up gradually.
This was a small canvas board about A4 size.
I tripple embossed a couple of Tando circles and I used a embossing folder
to make the rulers.
One was used with copper sheet and one on card.
I used a quinacridone gold along with autumn leaves gold along with
Prussian Blue hue & teal magicals with glazing medium was used
to colour it.
Micro beads along with art stones were put into the pastes while wet.
Prussian Blue hue along with teal magicals with glazing medium was used
to colour it.
I Attached the circles to the canvas to complete the piece.
I hope you all like my canvas please feel free to leave me a comment or two as 
I appreciate each and every one of you dropping by.

7 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous!!Amazing textures and crackle and just my kind of colours, LOVE it!!!
I had to smile about your France pavilion, lol, I think she is actually called Papillon :o)

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Good to hear from you and Yes you are right I didn't spell check it and predictive text takes over will go back and change it thanks x

gwillisinc said...

no matter what you did, it is fabulous

Suman Pandit said...

This is so fantastic Dee !!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you Susan love your beautiful chaos as well and thank you to everyone else for your lovely comments x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ananadyne said...

I am inspired by this work!