A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Friday 4 July 2014

Journey by Dee



Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the weather for those of you
 that are here in the UK.


Firstly I coloured a craft tag with distress ink in weathered wood 
bundled sage and peacock feathers and a touch of 
vintage photo, which I then ran it under a tap.



I cut out a piece of garden sack and coloured it with
 little black dress Fresco Finish paint.


I then inked up a manila tag with tea dye, walnut and black soot
Distress inks. The compass stamp was stamped again on white card and a 
diamante gem fixed to the centre. 


The compass stamp was stamped again on white card and a 
diamante gem fixed to the centre. 


I inked up the compass stamp from indigo blu with vintage photo
and stamped it all over the tag also a Tim Holtz stamp from the 
Steampunk plate. I applied Tim's tissue tape to the
 bottom left of the  smaller tag.


At the top right there is a Lynne Perrella Collection 004 stamp 
underneath the Tim Holtz Film strip. all held together by a
 antique copper eyelet and brad.also a s
crew brad in the hole at the top.


The Ballon is from a Indigo Blue set and the men from 
Tim's steam punk set.


I have a cogs embossing folder and put black card through and 
coloured with treasure gold. 
I hope you all enjoyed my piece & please feel free
 to leave me your comments don't be shy.
Thanks for taking the time to 
stop by. 
Dee




No comments: