A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Friday 15 September 2017

New Challenge over at SASPC

Hi everyone Dee here with my latest post for the SASPC challenge
I did something slightly different with this tag I used an acrylic 
pour to create the background for this tag.
I also used paper clay pieces cogs and watch parts from a mould I assembled
them all together on a circle.
I painted with Deco art raw umber fluid acrylic, I then used Finnabairs
 wax and followed with Antiquing cream in both white and patina,
Black modelling paste was put through a deco art stencil.
A close up of the background.
This shows the background from a different view.
Little paperclay cogs to the right corner of the tag.
I hope you all like what I did with this Tag it is such an interesting 
result with paint pouring.
I am proud to be a member of Sandee & amelie's design team.
Please feel free to let us know what you think
Cheer Dee x

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Brilliant results Dee, love it xxx

Heather said...

the layering and background is mesmerizing

Senna said...

Wonderful mechanic and great rustical work with a fantastic color stream!

Warm regards - Senna

Maura said...

I LOVE your pours, they are so amazing! This is awesome with the metal pieces added to it, very cool! hugs, Maura