- Take a large heart from Tando and distressed it up a bit with my craft knife.
- Using a stencil brush dab Gesso onto it until happy with the texture of it.
- Make a grove in with an artist pick from the top to half way down
- Watery washes of Cobalt Teal dry in between coats.
- Prussian blue hue was used around the edges taking a baby wipe to blend in.
- Quinacridone gold was then used in the same way.
- Take a Versa fine ink pad and dab onto the areas you want to emboss.
- Sprinkle ageing gold embossing powder over the heart.
- Heat set.
- Add gems and embellishments.
- Tripple emboss a stamp and cut out to go under neath the heart when you mount it.
Stampendous:- Aged gold embossing powder.
From my stash:- Key rusted bolt and base plate, gems & alphabet stickers.