A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 26 March 2020

Isolation Redrum

Hi everyone just a quick note 2020 hasn't been any better than 2019 but this time the whole country is involved. My mum died last week and unfortunately I am one of the venerable so I am unable to go to her funeral as I am currently in isolation for the next 12 weeks. I hope all you lovely peeps are well and like me taking to your craft rooms and crafting like crazy.



So I ordered these lovely stamps made by# kazercraft, I love them they match my mood brilliantly so to tone it down I used 3 colours from the # Decoart range and the tinting base to paint these pages. Using stamps from the Artistic Stamper I decorated and stamped my way over the 2 pages. Any of you fans of the shinning well i named this after that as i have been indoors for a while now as my husband wouldn't let me out before the NHS told me to stay in. Going a bit stir crazy!!!
Here follows some close ups but love this way of painting its so soothing and relaxing compared to my normal style.




I hope you enjoyed the post minus the neg vibe. Keep safe and thanks for popping by,
Cheers Dee x

4 comments:

Neet said...

So sorry and feeling sad for you, to read this. I was only thinking and talking about this the other day. How sad it must be for someone to die and people not to be able to say goodbye to them at a funeral, to have closure. I do hope you can do something yourself at home to say goodbye to your mum Dee. I am holding you in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending love to you and your family
Neet xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you for your kind words lucky enough we are having it videoed and we will hold a mass and celebration of her life after we are through the other side of this awful time. x

Cindi said...

These pages are very cool! Love the colors and the stamps. I'm sorry to hear of your mum's passing. I hope your art and sweet memories will comfort you!

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you Cindy my art is what keeps me going and yes it helps x