A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Friday 9 October 2020

Skulls Creative Expressions Challenge

Creative expressions have challenged us to do a skull project this month if you go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/242478146946385 you will see the challenge so 
this week it is skulls.


I love this skull mould so I created this tag with using Andy's Skinners pigment paints and my lovely skull.


Creative Expressions Andy Skinner Cracked up Stamp



I used a MDF tag from the tag set from Creative expressions


I finished with Funky Cold Patina embossing powder and gold embossing powder.
I hope you all enjoyed my make for the challenge.

Cheers Dee



 

2 comments:

Sheri W said...

It is wonderful. Is the skeleton mold a specific mold?

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Yes i think it was Artyco Skull Large Mould
£16.00 from Tando Creative I didn't fill the mould right up as i wanted a slimmer cast. Hope that helps x