A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Saturday 10 June 2023

Tando ATC Box with Andy Skinners Decoupage Queen New Release Papers

 Di was on Create and craft earlier today with these lovely ATC coin/ATC holder. I have done one here using Andy skinners new rice papers from Decoupage Queen released today.



This post is photo heavy and I have added a video that I hope plays!
I used a circle ATC  for the handle of the box .


A paper clay coin was glued over that & a small circle of grey board was
 used to make it sit proud of the base. 


I painted the greyboard with cream acrylic paint prior to gluing the papers onto the surfaces.

Inside the box I used Prussian blue pigment ink.

Top  of the holder I darkened the edges with a black wash you can
 do this mixing black paint and matt varnish.
Top of the holder.

I used another paper from Andy's release to add a focal point to this ATC.
 


I used A large paper clay Chinese coin and some embossed card on my desk.


Another ATC using 2 papers.


These ATC are just fabulous for decorating they are so solid for any 
kind of medium.


So remember go onto create and craft to see what goodies were on the show.


Thats all folks hope you enjoyed my little post. Feel free to ask
 any questions you might have.
Cheers Dee x




No comments: