A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Monday 7 October 2019

Stamp cover for myself


Hi everyone I am showing you a stamp holder I made using 2 canvasses and some large circle 
binders . I used a clock stencil from Deli art along with home made stamped parchment paper using stamps from Stamperia.


I used crackle paste along with modelling paste I also used further stencils over the base i used a written stencil you can just see below.


I used Andy Skinners Time warp stencil also seen above I used Lindy's stamp gang sprays and antiquing cream from Deco Art.


I love how the inks find their own path over the surface and highlight all the different textures.


I really enjoyed making this album and made further onset store my stamps. The stamps used and stored in here are #Dali Art and Stamperia.


   Thank you for stopping by please leave your thoughts they are appreciated
Cheers Dee x

7 comments:

Karin said...

Totally gorgeous, Dee x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Thank you hun x

Anne said...

This is so gorgeous Dee! Could you share or point me in the direction of how to make home made parchment paper? The effect it creates is sublime.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Anne it’s just kitchen parchment that has been stamped with archival or staton ink and stamps from my stash most of the stamps used were Stamperia I got them from Daliart along with the big clock stencil. I hope that helped I will do a blog post on Cheers Dee x

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

Simply stunning my lovely xx

Scrapintheattic.com said...

This is stunning, I am inspired to go and try! Where do you buy parchment paper? X

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi so sorry to reply so late its just kitchen baking paper that i have stamped and given a dirty wash or a coat of soft touch varnish. x