A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Artistic Stamper BBQ's Make & Take



 Hi everyone thank you for popping over to my blog.
At the weekend I went down to the Artistic
Stamper Anual BBQ which was a 
Brilliant day.


They had various designers there including the very talented Jo Firth-Young, and
Mark Gould who were doing free Make 'N' Takes.


Well Mark Gould designs for Deco art paints and was demoing the new media 
range they have very high pigment paints and antiquing cream sorry 
 if I haven't spelt it right.


Started of with the Prussian Blue Hue mixed dried and white antiquing cream 
brushed over. Knocked back with a cloth.


Once home i used the the Medium grey around the edges and knocked back.
Dries then applied black soot and sealed with matt decoupage.


I die cut Tim Holtz heart and wings set and coloured with fresco finish paints.


Die cut an arrow and stamped a clock onto some chipboard.


I fixed a couple of metal embellishments to the top right.


So a very big thank you Mark and will defiantly be using this medium 
in the future. great if you could leave me a comment 
as I enjoy reading your feedback.
Happy Stamping.
Dee x







2 comments:

massofhair said...

I am in love with the new DecoArt paints from the Media Line, they are amazing. Mark is a fantastic demonstrator isn't he, really enjoyed his demos when he was in my neck of the woods in July.

Is that a stencil you have used to get the raised look, must go investigate. Your ATC is absolutely fantastic, some fab embellishments and loving the colours :-) xxx

craftytrog said...

Ooh! This looks fantastic Dee! Wish I'd made it there last weekend!
Mark's a very talented chap, isn't he?
Alison xxx