A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 28 August 2014

Its A Boy

Hi everyone thank you for popping over to read my blog.
My neighbour has just had her first Baby.


So I have made them a card that I will share with you.


Firstly I painted the base with distress paints in weathered 
wood, sage, pumice stone and scattered straw.


I then covered some card in distress inks and stamped the teddy in black archival ink.


I stamped the letters in black archival and cut out I edged faded jeans and used a paint brush
Dipped in water to blend. 


Well thats it for today thanks for reading please feel free to leave a comment.
Happy stamping!
Dee x

1 comment:

massofhair said...

STUNNING card Dee, love how you have got some wonderful dimension on your topper. Gorgeous colours too, congratulations to your neighbour. Am sure your card will be a wonderful keepsake :-) xxx