A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 3 September 2015

A Card For A Friend

Hi  everyone I hope you are well and thank you for popping 
by I have a card for you that I made a while ago using
Jo Firth Youngs stamps.
Distress Inks and fresco finish special edition paints.
 
I used Jo's Collection 9 plate which was stamped onto the 
distress coloured background that had been flicked 
with water.
 
I stamped the stamps with archival black ink
and highlighted with a white pen.
I coloured the buds with chicken tikka fresco and sorry can't 
remember the colour of the others.
 
That's it folks thanks for dropping in please feel free to 
let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Beautiful - the colours are wonderfully rich.
Alison xx

Shoshi said...

A beautiful card, Dee. Love the colours and the white highlighting. Water spattering on DIs and other water based paints is one of my favourite techniques.

Shoshi