A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Lady of the Swirls Get Painty with Dee.

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and managing some crafty time.
                                   I have my next post for you over at the Tando Creative blog.
This weeks topic is get painty which I just love.
This is my piece using a paint layering technique.
Why not pop over to the blog and join us with the challenge and a chance 
to win some lovely tango goodies. Also to see how
 I created this media board.
Cheers Dee x


4 comments:

Claudia N. said...

That looks fantastic, Dee!
Over to Tando's blog to have a closer look!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Shoshi said...

Love the gold swirls, Dee! Gorgeous project with a beautiful colour scheme.

Shoshi

Unknown said...

Wow - this is beautiful Dee - going over to Tando to browse!!! Looks like wonderful textures and colors for sure!!! j.

craftytrog said...

Simply stunning! Great techniques Dee! x