A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 10 September 2015

Revisiting the Three book's of Halloween

 Hi guy's do you remember this post?
The other half here on my blog.
This was when I first discovered Deco Art products and became hooked.
I worked a lot with clay as well.
My first taste of antiquing creams. You have just got to love them.

Crackle accents on the clock face.
The little book with in a book.
The pages.
more photo's
Some more for good measure.
A close up.
Another one.
Step by step can be found here The Artistic Stamper Creative Team.
And foe the Little book click here
Ok that's it for tonight why not visit the post's and 
don't forget to let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

Dee!! These are absolutely the Bomb!! What fabulous makes! so glad you found and fell in love with DecoArt- because we get all of this Fab inspiration from you!!
? where do you find all of your embellies? are they all made from clay?
hugs to you! xo