A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Sunday 20 September 2015

Andy's workshop The back of the Book.

Hi everyone I have a quick post for you today I hope you 
all liked the altered clock in my last post.
Okay so a week ago I posted that I had been to an 
Andy Skinner 
workshop over at Thats crafty.
Well we did the front of the book.
Then we did the draw.
So I spent yesterday in my craft room doing projects
that are coming up.
I decided to finish the back of the book  and this 
was the end result.
PS let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x


5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

I think "wow"!
Alison xx

Shoshi said...

This is awesome, Dee. Just look at all that delicious RUST!!! Fabulous.

Shoshi

Pawsitively Creative said...

Dee, you had me at go! This is gorgeous and so well done dearie. I can't think of any word except-amazeballs! I love the textures, the colors, the rust, the techniques, the everything single thing! Awesome sauce! Bravo! ~Niki

Jackie PN said...

Looks great Dee!!
hugs, Jackie xx

Nan G said...

Very cool! Love the touches of rust!